Thank you for your interest in joining Media Links. Our Emmy® Award winning team has earned the respect of our industry as early leaders in driving technological change and standardization for the transport of media over IP. Many of the advanced features most common in today’s transport technology were pioneered by Media Links.
We take pride in our customer-driven global company culture and are very proud to encourage and support a multi-cultural environment in all of our offices around the world. As a company, we have grown by our achievements in designing, building, and delivering exceptional technology solutions, software, and professional services. Our success comes from our exceptional employees’ individual contributions and teamwork.
We invite you submit your resume or CV to our human resource teams.
For opportunities in Japan, please email your resume or CV to: email@example.com
For opportunities in the Americas, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For opportunities in Australia, rest of Oceania, South Asia, and Southeast Asia, please email your resume or C.V. to:
For opportunities in EMEA, please email your resume or C.V. to: email@example.com
Current Open Positions
As our business continues to grow and expand in our Windsor, CT based facilities, we are seeking a special, talented contributor to fulfill the position of Core Solutions Product Line Manager.
Have the required background as described below? Desire working for a dynamic, Emmy® award-winning company on the leading edge of IP media technology? Contact Paul Carozza today.
- Understand the market and competitive landscape for WAN, LAN SDN, layer 2 and IP networking & video over IP applications
- Learn and understand evolving technologies: AIMs, NMI, ASPEN, AMWA NMOS, 2022-6, etc.
- Learn Media Links solutions and develop as a subject matter expert
- Support sales for system demo staging and actual demos as well as workshops to collect feedback
- Demonstrate Media Links technology to prospective customers
- Research, investigate and develop use cases and user stories for video over IP applications based on direct customer feedback
- Develop solutions definition and business cases to address the use cases above
- Complete a market analysis for these solutions
- Develop comprehensive product line strategy and release roadmap for these solutions
- Work with development and system test managers to continuously update release roadmap
- Together with engineering manager’s direct product development teams to ensure compliance to product release schedules and achievement of business plan goals
- Review, modify, approve project documents, specifications, API, MIB or control plans
- Introduce new product concepts and business plans for specific product developments
- Prepare and present to development steering committee project proposals in line with product strategy to address market changes and trends
- Review and prioritize CTR effort relative to specific product line
- Achieve fiscal plan revenue targets for the product, including active support of key account sales activities.
- Provides direct interface to sales force and customers relative to product support issues, new product development status/issues and potential new customer projects for specific product lines.
- Contribute towards system designs, RFP response, proposals, customer contracts and sales engineering support for specific product lines
- Plan and implement market launch plans for new products, select field trial sites and conduct field trials as appropriate
- Contributes towards;
- Creation of data sheets, brochures, manuals, applications documents, and white papers for all product lines
- Preparation of competitive analysis summary and strategy for product positioning
- Preparation of supporting documents for web site and input to site design
- Preparation of monthly sales and manufacturing forecasts
- Ensures accuracy of all sales literature applications documents, product sale database, price lists and quotations
- Participate in Trade Show planning and execution
- Performs other duties as required
The Program Manager will utilize professional project management skills to manage internal and external-facing technical projects relating to customer applications, lab trials, solutions development and testing and technical support. The individual in this position will partner with our sales team, sales engineers, product and solutions managers, software engineers and test and support engineers to insure successful completion of project goals. Critical to this process will be the development and documentation of detailed requirements and schedules; advance planning; fostering proactive communications amongst the teams and external stakeholders; negotiation for resources in a matrixed environment; tracking progress; and communicating status to management and stakeholders.
The position is located in the Media Links Inc. office in Windsor, CT, USA office
- Establish processes and procedures for planning and execution of technical projects that serve as a model template, ensuring consistency of results and process.
- Oversee and manage Company technical projects such as customer solutions development and testing; applications proof of concepts; customer lab trials; and internal “as needed” projects to insure successful outcomes. Interface with product management, sales, test team management, customer representatives, etc. as necessary and appropriate to insure clarity on goals and drive teamwork & results.
- Define project scope, deliverables and objectives. Collaborate with project team to create clear, detailed requirements definition and/or Scope Of Work (SOW) that reflects the needs of the project, Company and stakeholders. Manage progress to insure successful outcome, on time and on budget.
- Create and directs project schedules; track progress; initiate remedial action for progress slippages
- Create master schedule, showing in concise, easily readable form, the current status of all projects; interdependencies; and resource conflicts.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet goals.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project deliverables.
- Provides guidance to project team.
- Where customer projects may be involved, insure exceptional customer service and communication. Provide continual and valuable feedback and updates to Sales account manager.
- Insure continuous and timely communication to Management, project teams and other stakeholders.
- Other tasks as directed by management