Thank you for your interest in joining Media Links. Our Emmy® Award winning team has earned the respect of our industry as early leaders in driving technological change and standardization for the transport of media over IP. Many of the advanced features most common in today’s transport technology were pioneered by Media Links.
We take pride in our customer-driven global company culture and are very proud to encourage and support a multi-cultural environment in all of our offices around the world. As a company, we have grown by our achievements in designing, building, and delivering exceptional technology solutions, software, and professional services. Our success comes from our exceptional employees’ individual contributions and teamwork.
We invite you submit your resume or CV to our human resource teams.
For opportunities in Japan, please email your resume or CV to: email@example.com
For opportunities in the Americas, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For opportunities in Australia, rest of Oceania, South Asia, and Southeast Asia, please email your resume or C.V. to:
For opportunities in EMEA, please email your resume or C.V. to: email@example.com
Current Open Positions
As our business continues to grow and expand in our Windsor, CT based facilities, we are seeking a special, talented contributor to fulfill the position of Core Solutions Product Line Manager.
Have the required background as described below? Desire working for a dynamic, Emmy® award-winning company on the leading edge of IP media technology? Contact Paul Carozza today.
- Understand the market and competitive landscape for WAN, LAN SDN, layer 2 and IP networking & video over IP applications
- Learn and understand evolving technologies: AIMs, NMI, ASPEN, AMWA NMOS, 2022-6, etc.
- Learn Media Links solutions and develop as a subject matter expert
- Support sales for system demo staging and actual demos as well as workshops to collect feedback
- Demonstrate Media Links technology to prospective customers
- Research, investigate and develop use cases and user stories for video over IP applications based on direct customer feedback
- Develop solutions definition and business cases to address the use cases above
- Complete a market analysis for these solutions
- Develop comprehensive product line strategy and release roadmap for these solutions
- Work with development and system test managers to continuously update release roadmap
- Together with engineering manager’s direct product development teams to ensure compliance to product release schedules and achievement of business plan goals
- Review, modify, approve project documents, specifications, API, MIB or control plans
- Introduce new product concepts and business plans for specific product developments
- Prepare and present to development steering committee project proposals in line with product strategy to address market changes and trends
- Review and prioritize CTR effort relative to specific product line
- Achieve fiscal plan revenue targets for the product, including active support of key account sales activities.
- Provides direct interface to sales force and customers relative to product support issues, new product development status/issues and potential new customer projects for specific product lines.
- Contribute towards system designs, RFP response, proposals, customer contracts and sales engineering support for specific product lines
- Plan and implement market launch plans for new products, select field trial sites and conduct field trials as appropriate
- Contributes towards;
- Creation of data sheets, brochures, manuals, applications documents, and white papers for all product lines
- Preparation of competitive analysis summary and strategy for product positioning
- Preparation of supporting documents for web site and input to site design
- Preparation of monthly sales and manufacturing forecasts
- Ensures accuracy of all sales literature applications documents, product sale database, price lists and quotations
- Participate in Trade Show planning and execution
- Performs other duties as required